Random Acts of Intelligence

Inane tomfoolery and mad ramblings about life, liberty, and the pursuit of flatulence. I may talk some game geek stuff as well. You have been warned.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Last night's special....my ass on a platter.

It seems I may have been a bit hasty in introducing myself as a bartender. Last night was absolutely horrible. There is no way to put it other than to say I got my ass handed to me for about 4 solid hours with no reliable back up to be had. I have been after management again and again about coverage for the worst case scenario, but again, I was looking down the barrel of a Saturday night with a girl who was literally on her third night there.

Crystal (the new girl,) rocked, by the way. But, with it only being her third night, there were the inevitable questions she needed answered, and I was too busy making drinks to answer them.

Anyhow, I am very tempted to put in my two week notice. After a few months of trying to get this resolved, I can't do it anymore. I think it might be time to get out of the bar business all together. Yeah, the money is good, but I think my sanity is worth more.

Well, I'm beat. And instead of sleeping in my chair for another couple of hours, I am going to actually go to bed. I'll let you know what my decision is after I cool down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home